Date Added: 7 December 2022
: 16 December 2022
Job Title: Account Manager
Working For: Tendo Consulting Ltd
Length of Contract: Permanent
Tendo Consulting is a multi-award winning, fast-paced communications, campaigns and public affairs agency based in London.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking to recruit an ambitious, experienced, determined Account Manager to join our growing team.
Tendo Consulting offers a unique opportunity for industry professionals seeking new challenges and responsibilities. We offer career progression, always encourage the team to learn new skills, and will give you the opportunity to take on lots of responsibility quickly.
The successful candidate will work across and have responsibility for our broad range national and international clients working on issues such as healthcare, the ocean and climate change, electric vehicles, aviation, financial education and cyber security.
You will play a valuable role in our growing, collaborative, and energetic team and have the chance to work on impactful and award-winning campaigns with media exposure.
Our ideal candidate will be:
• Highly organised with a desire to take on significant responsibility quickly
• Confident identifying and delivering new business opportunities
• Collaborative, articulate and keen to learn
• Confident relationship manager with networking experience
• Keen to grow professionally and play a part in Tendo Consulting success
Essential Skills & Experience:
• A minimum of two years public affairs or parliamentary experience
• The ability to take on responsibility for delivering multiple client campaigns
• Strong writing skills and the ability to quickly make complex issues understandable and accessible
• Excellent people skills and the ability to build relationships with key clients
• Practical experience and understanding of UK politics and the media
• Strong presentation skills and desire to contribute to new business ideas and pitches
Closing Date: 16 December 2022
Interviews will be held as soon as possible and may take place before the application deadline.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org alongside a response of no more than 500 words to the question “What public affairs campaign or strategy in the last twelve months do you think was successful and why?”