Date Added: 29 September 2022
: 13 October 2022
Job Title: Head of Digital
Working For: Scottish Conservative Pool
Salary: £36,765 - £40,000 (depending on experience)
Length of Contract: Permanent
The Scottish Conservative Party are looking to recruit a Head of Digital to lead the party’s Digital Team in the Scottish Parliament. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, designing and delivering the digital output for Scottish Conservative MSPs and the party leader.
This role represents a unique opportunity to support the work of the Scottish Conservative MSPs in the Scottish Parliament.
The successful candidate will lead a team of digital officers to support all Scottish Conservative MSPs by delivering the party’s social media and online content as part of the wider messaging strategy.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Managing and overseeing the Scottish Conservative MSP group’s Digital Team
• Creating original and engaging content for the Scottish Conservative MSP’s online output
• Organising relevant content for Scottish Conservative elected representatives for their own accounts as required
• Liaising closely with colleagues on digital output to ensure consistent messaging
• Working with the wider media team to build strong digital content as part of the overall communications strategy
• Undertaking further media office duties as required, including being part of the weekend rota
• A proven track record of digital media experience
• Experience delivering a media strategy and working in a team
• Expertise with Adobe software
• Ability to be create and generate original graphics and videos for online use
• Ability to co-ordinate content across all social media platforms for multiple users
• Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Ability to work closely with others both in the media team and other departments
• Good political judgement
• Previous team leadership or management responsibilities
Closing Date: 13 October 2022
Interviews will be after 17 October 2022.
For more information or any queries please contact email@example.com
To apply, please send your CV and a single page supporting statement as one document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your supporting statement should outline how you meet the requirements detailed above for this role. Applications that do not include a supporting statement may not be considered.