Date Added: 22 June 2022
: 16 August 2022
Job Title: Director of Public Affairs
Working For: Hanson Search
Length of Contract: Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning Public Affairs team within a fast-growing agency of over 200 employees, that works across brand, financial, corporate, health and public affairs.
In this role, you will play a role in helping set the direction of the Public Affairs function, which has seen year on year growth despite the pandemic, as well as helping to manage and motivate a 20 strong team. This vital role will require you to provide counsel across all industry sectors, make new connections and grow the existing client base. In the role, you will help to manage a portfolio of clients ensuring excellent service delivery and high levels of client satisfaction.
- Support the Public Affairs leadership team in ensuring overall quality, client retention and delivery of important results and targets
- Play a central role in new business growth, including developing and responding to briefs and growing the existing client base
- Shape and steer public affairs strategies in order to ensure the team continues to grow, innovate and excel in its client work
- Maintain key networks across politics, policy and business that enables continued development for clients
- Help with the overall development of the team
- Extensive work in public affairs with experience of major corporate clients across a range of sectors
- Have a background in agency with a track record of working with marquee clients and delivering strategic counsel
- Have a strong network and a proven history of helping to win new business for an agency
- The ability to work as part of an ambitious team and a desire to help build it further
- Consistently exceed client expectations in the development and delivery of client communication strategies.
Closing Date: 16 August 2022