Date Added: 14 January 2022
: 14 February 2022
Job Title: Senior Account and Business Director
Working For: DevoConnect
Location: Manchester / Online
Salary: Negotiable; circa £40,000-45,000
Length of Contract: Permanent
DevoConnect is a unique agency, looking for an exceptional and experienced public affairs professional to join our fast paced and growing business.
We want to hear from candidates who have proven public affairs and communications skills. If you are an ambitious and dynamic individual –with a creative edge - who has the expertise to help win clients and grow DevoConnect’s business, then please get in touch. You will work closely with the CEO and Managing Director as part of the senior team, leading on accounts and managing account teams and campaigns. We are working on some of the ‘big ticket’ policy issues such as Net Zero, Social Care, Levelling up, housing and transport to shape and inform the debate.
DevoConnect is a public affairs agency on a mission to see greater powers and resources devolved away from Westminster and Whitehall. . Led by award winning lobbyist Gill Morris, DevoConnect is redefining how public affairs works to connect, communicate and change policy. We look at issues through a devolved lens seeking to inform and influence the UK policy landscape and decision-making processes.
We are leaders in devolved campaigns and coalitions including many regional APPGs. We also have a number of national clients and campaigns focused on in influencing Westminster and Whitehall and building strategic coalitions and consensus to deliver high-level engagement and effective change.
Please apply if you have:
• Demonstrable experience and expertise in politics and public affairs including a commitment to devolution and localism – and have worked in consultancy or succeeded in a similar role.
• Track record of client management and growth as well as winning new clients
• Ability to help identify new business opportunities in the new political climate and a strong political antenna.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including writing op-ed pieces, conducting research and drafting reports.
• Strong organisational skills: an ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
• Creative ideas about how to win campaigns, build support and utilise social and traditional media channels, virtual, hybrid and in persona events and forums.
• Experience of managing and developing project and campaign teams
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Closing Date: 14 February 2022
We will conduct interviews on a rolling basis and reserve the right to close the listing early.
We therefore encourage early applications.
Please email as CV and covering letter to email@example.com