Date Added: 18 September 2021
: 29 September 2021
Job Title: Project Specialist - GreenCommerce
Working For: Consumers International
Location: Remote work (UK based)
Salary: £20,000-25,000 pro-rata, dependent on experience
Length of Contract: Fixed-term contract (till June 2022), Full-time
Consumers International is seeking a results-orientated consumer policy professional for a new fixed-term role to support the delivery of a new research project from start to completion. The Project Specialist will have strong project and stakeholder management skills, with good knowledge of sustainability and consumer rights policy.
This project will:
• identify best practice for consumers in sustainability information in e-commerce from a consumer advocacy perspective with a focus on multiple consumer sectors
• provide a comprehensive review of policies and standards for sustainability information to consumers in e-commerce across a range of countries and economies.
• engage with a broad range of stakeholders including consumers, consumer advocates, policy makers, experts and businesses
• develop an external expert or advisory panel of experts on sustainability information in e-commerce
• propose policy recommendations and support to international cooperation on the future of sustainability information to consumers in e-commerce.
• develop communication and dissemination plans for insights and recommendations through appropriate channels
Closing Date: 29 September 2021
Interviews to be held on receipt of successful applications
A full job description with person specification is available on our website: https://www.consumersinternational.org/who-we-are/jobs/#project-specialist---greencommerce
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your cover letter should explain clearly how your skills and experience relate to the criteria detailed in the person specification section of the job description and list recent proposals you have played a central role in developing