Date Added: 18 September 2021
: 3 October 2021
Job Title: Policy Coordinator
Working For: DeHavilland
Salary: £24,480 plus bonuses
Length of Contract: Permanent
DeHavilland is looking for a Policy Coordinator to join its UK Team. Our Policy Coordinators support our Team in being the eyes and ears for our clients of what is going on in Westminster and beyond. The team provides live information and intelligence to help clients understand how the world of politics and policy impacts them, and we provide tools to help them more effectively engage with political stakeholders.
We very much see the Coordinator role as an “apprenticeship” to becoming a Policy Executive and many of our current Execs have been Coordinators. We want our Coordinators and Execs to become experts in their field and look to give them plenty of responsibility and training to help them get there. We have a very clear career path in place for people from day one and some of our former coordinators have gone on to become managers in the company.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Provide political intelligence and information to clients in daily/weekly reports
• Produce ad-hoc research for customers
• Support Executives with their everyday management of their accounts
• Provide live coverage of votes and debates in the Parliament
Your experience and knowledge
• A strong knowledge of UK policies and the political process
• Completed degree in political science or equivalent
• Experience of working in a political/public affairs role
Your skills and attributes
• Ability to deliver information accurately in a fast-paced environment and to think quickly to provide insights in alerts and reports
• First-class writing and oral skills in English at native level or equivalent
• A keen eye for quality and attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
• Strong communicator and interpersonal skills
• A flexible team-player with a high degree of motivation and pro-activeness
Closing Date: 3 October 2021
Interviews will start before the closing date and we are able to interviews over Teams. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible and we are flexible about when people can start coming to the office.
Please address your application to Arran Russell and send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. The subject of the email needs to clearly state "Policy Coordinator Application".