Date Added: 18 September 2021
: 31 October 2021
Job Title: Account Executive
Working For: Cavendish Advocacy
Length of Contract: Permanent
Cavendish Advocacy is a leading independent government relations and corporate communications consultancy, established in 2003. Since then we’ve been advising companies, charities, campaign groups and public bodies on their political and media relations at all levels in the UK. Part of the BECG Group, you’ll be part of a continuously growing full-service communications agency that includes public affairs, stakeholder engagement, corporate communications, digital marketing, PR, social media, design and video experts.
You will be responsible for supporting Account Managers and Account Directors in the delivery of client work across a range of clients. This role would suit a candidate with a strong interest in issues-led campaigning, politics and communications, and who enjoys working as part of a close-knit team in the delivery of high-quality work.
The successful candidate will have:
• An interest and knowledge of the workings of Government and Parliament.
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent.
Responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the delivery of political and stakeholder contact programmes.
• Drafting concise and accurate communications including client monitoring reports, political briefing notes, and correspondence to Parliamentary and Ministerial stakeholders.
• Providing event support for clients where required.
• Contributing to new business development.
• Building a network of political, policy and business contacts.
Closing Date: 31 October 2021
We may interview strong candidates before then, so you are encouraged to apply early. Interviews will be arranged during business hours on mutually convenient dates and will be held via Microsoft Teams. We run a two-stage interview process.
Please send a cover letter (one page maximum, setting out your interest in the role and why you are suited to it)
Apply on our careers page or email firstname.lastname@example.org