Date Added: 18 September 2021
: 3 October 2021
Job Title: National Campaigns Officer
Working For: SCOPE
Salary: £29,000 - £31,000 per year
Length of Contract: Permanent
This is an exciting new role as part of a growing team at Scope. The Campaigns and Mobilisation team engages members of the public on the issues which matter most to disabled people to help create everyday equality for disabled people in the UK. We seek to support and engage disabled people and other members of the public to create change. Through our campaigns we influence policy-makers, business leaders, politicians and the public.
The National Campaigns Officer will play a crucial role in delivering engaging campaigns activity to make this change as big and impactful as possible. They will lead on Scope’s digital campaigner engagement, including designing and delivering email journeys to build involvement with campaigners, and creating accessible e-actions which empower the public to get involved with Scope’s campaigns. This is an ideal role for someone with a flair for creative campaigning, a passion for disability equality, and an interest in digital engagement.
Permanent - 35 Hours per week
- You will create engaging, accessible digital supporter journeys and e-actions to involve and grow our campaigner base in Scope’s campaigns, and support our campaigns’ objectives.
- You will continue to improve Scope’s digital campaigning. This might involve everything from the use of our campaigns software (Engaging Networks) to our emails, to how we manage our supporter data, to working with teams on key platforms like social media and our website.
- You will develop creative, engaging, accessible and objective-driven campaign content, working with teams like marketing, storytelling, and social media.
- You will think how we can translate online journeys offline, where appropriate, and deepen our relationships with campaigners.
-You will use insight to inform plans, and evaluate and monitor progress of our campaigns.
- You will be an ambassador for the Campaigns team across Scope, working with lots of different teams to involve them and their stakeholders in our campaigns.
- We are looking for someone who has a passion to fight for disability equality, and work with disabled people towards this.
Closing Date: 3 October 2021
Please apply for this vacancy by clicking on the link below: