Date Added: 17 September 2021
: 30 September 2021
Job Title: Digital Associate
Working For: Mercury Public Affairs
Length of Contract: Permanent
Mercury is looking for a creative and resourceful individual to join our digital team in London as a Digital Associate or Senior Associate. This position offers a unique opportunity to be a part of Mercury London's digital and social media team, and play a key role in helping clients connect with their audience through effective digital communications.
The ideal candidate will be a creative all-rounder, adept at producing both video and graphic content for digital and social media channels. They will be a creative problem solver, who is passionate about communicating client goals and engaging audiences through impactful social media strategies, that effectively utilize a wide range of digital tactics to fulfill client objectives. They will be highly organized and adept at creating videos and graphics using the Adobe suite, as well as having excellent written communications skills and a strategic mindset.
They should be comfortable in a fast-paced atmosphere, and able to stay organized and on track while pivoting between projects and teams. They will be a self-starter, who knows how to take a project through to completion.
Specific projects and tasks may include:
- Producing video content for social media using original and stock footage
- Creating graphics for social media
- Creating digital ads and managing ad buying across a range of platforms (Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, Twitter Advertising)
- One-pagers and infographics
- Branding and identity
- Motion graphics, using Adobe After Effects and other relevant software
- Photo retouching
- Content: Assist with the execution and development of social media content writing, community management, email marketing, and website management.
- Advertising: Help develop paid search and social media advertising, as well as assist in large-scale buys for clients’ digital campaigns.
- Reporting: Compiling and delivering a wide array of reports on client engagement and growth rate across all platforms, including crisis reporting, digital auditing, competitive analysis, social media monitoring, social listening, and message testing.
- Analytics: Using an array of analytics platforms, assist with uncovering, optimizing, and interpreting patterns and trends in audience behavior and providing recommendations to leverage key findings.
Closing Date: 30 September 2021
We are looking for a candidate to start as soon as possible. We may conduct interviews and offer the position to the right candidate before the closing date.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send a CV and cover letter to Jock McMillan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify in the subject line of the email that you are applying for the 'Digital Associate' role.