Date Added: 22 July 2021
: 30 July 2021
Job Title: Consultant/Senior Consultant
Working For: Lexington
Length of Contract: Permanent
We are looking for an experienced Consultant and Senior Consultant to play a key role in our growing property team based in Manchester.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work on a varied range of accounts for property and development clients, including those from the residential, retail, energy and transport sectors.
Candidates must be politically astute with a good knowledge of local politics, as well as an interest in and understanding of national current affairs. A public affairs, communications, stakeholder engagement or public relations background is required.
Experience of working in the property and planning sector, or the political arena, such as for a Government department, political party, Local Authority or an MP, would be a distinct advantage.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Positive, with a can-do attitude and proven client management and account development experience;
- Organised, with strong time management skills and excellent attention to detail;
- Able to exercise judgment independently of senior management and take key decisions on individual accounts;
- Able to take responsibility for quality assurance across account teams;
- Aware of the commercial environment in which we operate;
- Well-connected, with the ability to generate new business leads;
- Have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working as an account director, providing senior counsel to clients;
- Developing campaign and engagement strategies within accounts;
- Overseeing the work of junior colleagues;
- Managing accounts and client relationships day-to-day;
- Delivering campaigns and engagement strategies;
- Playing a key role in responding to new business briefs and pitching to prospective clients.
In return you will work within a talented team of public affairs professionals in a well-established and well-respected consultancy, with excellent career and personal development opportunities.
Closing Date: 30 July 2021
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial, informal interview and, if successful, will be invited for a second interview with Lexington’s directors and leadership team. The role is for an immediate start, subject to notice periods, where applicable.
At Lexington, we believe in creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. We pride ourselves on our inclusive culture, one based on collaboration, purpose and professional development at every level.
If the above sounds like you and you’d like to hear more about working in the Lexington property team, please send your CV and covering letter on why you would like to work for Lexington and what you would bring to the role to email@example.com