Date Added: 20 July 2021
: 4 August 2021
Job Title: Consultant
Working For: The Social Change Agency
Length of Contract: Fixed-term
About The Social Change Agency
The Social Change Agency comprises a team that are experts in creating social impact using social innovation, peer networks, community organising, collaboration and systemic and organisational change approaches. We provide strategic consulting, communications expertise, training and programme design to create social impact. We combine tried and tested approaches with cutting edge tools and perspectives that often result in original programmes and services that breakthrough long-standing challenges. What do we do best? Creating bespoke, blended solutions so the organisations we work with can change the world.
What you’ll be doing:
Project Delivery and Client Management - 70%
- Delivery of consultancy projects in line with your skills and experience, as agreed with the Head of Consultancy and Senior Consultant.
- With support and oversight from the Head of Consultancy or Principal Director as appropriate, managing the delivery of small consultancy projects.
- Managing the relationship with clients of small consultancy projects, coordinating set up, delivery, and final reporting with the delivery team, and escalating any risks and changes or contractual decisions to SMT.
- Supporting wider projects where your skills and experience contribute to the success of the project, including participating in the drafting of reports and presenting the draft to the lead consultant as appropriate.
- Ensure that information related to the delivery of services is stored and shared appropriately.
Consultancy Team Support - 20%
- Leading on the delivery of specific parts of programmes as required
- Provide support to members of the consultancy team delivering projects such as development of project plans, fieldwork task schedules, scheduling and preparing for workshops and interviews, gathering documentation, and liaising with client staff
- Report writing that can incorporate qualitative and quantitative research and/or communicates a summary of our work for both our clients and for SCA promotional communications
- Facilitation of external and internal workshops and meetings as required
- Research related to best practice and other needs of clients as instructed by the consultancy team and clients.
- Communicate with the Marketing Officer as and when needed to ensure they have what they need to communicate our services effectively.
Strengthening the business & personal development - 10%
- Identify and make recommendations to improve work processes as applicable.
- Support internal activities and the development of the wider team that contribute to The Social Change Agency’s overall mission and strategy.
- Provide support as required to the success of the team.
- Work with your line manager to ensure that you are growing and developing your skills.
Closing Date: 4 August 2021
Applications will close at 12 noon.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 12th and Friday 13th August.
Here is the link to our webpage to view the full details of the role: https://thesocialchangeagency.org/job-opportunity-social-change-consultant/
To apply please fill out this application form: https://forms.gle/9s3Amru1MB4E27A78
Please note that CVs, cover letters, and/or copies of the question outline will not be considered.