Date Added: 10 June 2021
: 30 June 2021
Job Title: Junior Consultant
Working For: Acuitas Communications
Salary: £18k-£22k dependent on experience
Length of Contract: Permanent
Due to the continuing growth in its business, Acuitas Communications is now looking to appoint a highly accomplished new joiner at junior consultant/account executive level.
This will be an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate, who will be expected to demonstrate impressive levels of intellectual rigour, media awareness and understanding, and real commercial nous.
You will be energetic; have a laser-like focus on accuracy and detail; express yourself cogently and effectively in oral and written communications; be collegiate and therefore able to work effortlessly as part of a wider, multi-disciplinary and multi-office team; be extremely well presented; and have a total commitment to succeed in a high value, professional services environment in central London.
For the right candidate, this will be an outstanding opportunity to join a boutique consulting business going places quickly which has its own offices in London and Brussels.
Your role will require you to:
• Undertake daily media monitoring;
• Have regular direct client contact;
• Support more senior members of client account teams in the fulfilment of client delivery;
• Prepare briefing papers for internal and client consumption;
• Take minutes of client and internal meetings and draft meeting agendas;
• Provide effective and pro-active support to colleagues in respect of new business-getting activities and initiatives;
• Support or be responsible for event management preparations; and
• Provide necessary administrative support and execution to the team.
The role would be like likely to suit someone with the following skills and experience:
• A graduate with a good class of degree;
• Internship experience with an MP or corporate PR agency;
• Background, exposure to, and aptitude for, media engagement;
• A good, pro-active networker;
• A strong commercial sense and an interest in a range of business sectors and issues;
• A total commitment to succeed, balanced by a commitment to act in a collegiate way, as part of a closely-knit team.
Closing Date: 30 June 2021
Interviews likely to start ASAP
Please submit a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title stated clearly in the subject of the email.