Date Added: 9 June 2021
: 30 June 2021
Job Title: Account Manager/Account Director (Property & Planning)
Working For: a client of Melbury Wood
Length of Contract: Permanent
A leading property and planning specialist agency is looking add mid-level hires to their team at the Account Manager and Account Director level. With a UK wide network, you will be working on large scale developments in a range of sectors across planning, consultation, engagement and post-construction PR. You will be able to work remotely whilst being willing to travel to projects and client sites as required. A good knowledge of the planning process and local government is essential, whilst an existing track record in consultancy is highly desirable.
· A proven track record of working within a consultancy environment is highly desirable.
· A strong track record of working on property and planning issues evidenced through consultancy work or working in local government is essential.
What they are looking for:
· Excellent client account management skills and ability to support or lead on accounts independently day to day.
· Ability to provide credible advice on sensitive and key policy issues and initiatives
· Able to strategise and implement effective stakeholder engagement and public consultation programmes.
· Good people skills and track record of management, evidenced through successfully building and leading teams.
· A good track record of cultivating and converting new business opportunities.
· Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
Website Advert: https://melburywood.com/jobs#f5178bdc-e12b-4ef0-9f95-d9e817114573
Closing Date: 30 June 2021
Interviews are ongoing and start dates will depend on the successful candidate's availability and notice period.
Please apply with your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with successful candidates being contacted within 3 working days whilst interviews are ongoing. Please note an appointment may be made before the closing date.