Date Added: 29 April 2021
: 26 June 2021
Job Title: Consultant/Senior Consultant REMOVED
Working For: Blackstock Consulting
Salary: £30,000-£45,000 DOE
Length of Contract: Permanent
Sector: Real Estate, Finance, Professional Services
Disciplines: Management consultancy, PR, communications
Blackstock Consulting is a fast-growing strategic consultancy and corporate PR agency focused on real estate and investment. We work with prestigious clients across architecture, housing, banking, construction, retail, logistics and life sciences.
Our services fall across three areas: communications, research and strategic consultancy.
Podcasts: www.blackstock.co.uk/podcasts (produced for Property Week)
Key roles and responsibilities:
● Being the client leador on day-to-day communications activities;
● Helping join the dots between their businesses and things happening around them that may pose opportunities or threats;
● Engaging with journalists and digesting relevant media every day;
● Writing press releases, columns and articles plus responsive analysis at short notice;
● Handling clients’ social media accounts;
Candidates must demonstrate:
● Previous experience working for a PR agency, management consultancy, planning consultancy or think tank
● The ability to work to tight deadlines and on simultaneous projects
● A basic understanding of the property sector, such as the latest policy or industry development, with a passion for knowledge and personal development
● Corporate media relations experience and a wider understanding of business and policy issues
● A track record placing stories and being able to write clean copy to tight deadlines is essential.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, commission for new business, equity in the business
- Generous benefits, holiday and pension
- Potential for very quick growth and career development. We have a rigorous in-house training regime and culturally, are far more like a tech start-up than a stuff advisory firm.
We want entrepreneurially-minded people who want to do more than send press releases to mailing lists.
Closing Date: 26 June 2021
Start date ASAP
If you would like to apply, please send a copy of your CV, a cover letter explaining why you think you would be a good fit for our team, and a non-academic writing sample to email@example.com
REMOVED 18/05/21- This role has been filled