Date Added: 27 April 2021
: 14 June 2021
Job Title: Junior Account Executive/Account Executive +REMOVED
Working For: Thirty4/7 Communications
Location: Wales/South West/Internet
Length of Contract: Permanent
We are looking for a Junior/Account Executive to join us and support the delivery of a number of exciting new renewables projects.
We're living in a strange world at the moment, so we're pleased to be able to offer a flexible role, one that can suit a range of circumstances, working hours, lifestyle aspirations and family commitments.
Pay, working hours and benefits are competitive and flexible, dependant on experience - we seek to tailor each role to the successful applicant's background and situation.
This role would suit someone fresh out of university, through to someone with one to two years' experience in a related field.
We're keen to hear from enthusiastic applicants from a range of backgrounds. You will need to have an interest in politics, policy or project management, as well a clear desire to go above and beyond to deliver value to our clients in the energy, infrastructure and development sectors.
We're looking for:
• Excellent communication skills
• An understanding of politics and/or the planning process
• Experience in delivering accurate, timely research
• A high standard of professional conduct
• Self motivated worker, with initiative and attention to detail
• Well organised, with a logical approach to managing information, files and data
• A university degree in a relevant subject
• A driving licence (desirable)
We're a growing company with big aspirations, so an entrepreneurial spirit will also be a valued attribute of any applicant.
Work will revolve around the delivery of research, administrative support and data management for our communications, consultation and engagement projects. The role will be varied, with support required across projects in the energy, infrastructure, residential and retail sectors.
Examples of things you'll be doing include:
• Organising public exhibitions and stakeholder events (both online and in-person)
• Carrying out political and stakeholder research
• Researching and preparing for social media campaigns
• Drafting press releases, letters, newsletters and exhibition boards and maintain accurate databases
Closing Date: 14 June 2021
Successful applicants will be invited to interview. Interviews will be offered directly and the post may be filled prior to the closing date if a suitable applicant is found.
If you're interested in applying, send a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
REMOVED 18/05/21- This role has been removed at the request of the original advertiser