Date Added: 8 April 2021
: 12 April 2021
Job Title: Assistant Research Officer (Temporary)
Working For: a client of Whiton Maynard
Salary: £31,950 per annum (pro-rata)
Length of Contract: 6 months
Please see: https://www.whitonmaynard.com/assistant-research-officer.html
Full time temporary contract until 30th September (possible extension), remote working
Highly regarded independent charity focused on health and health care in the UK
The Assistant Research Officer is a key member of the organisation’s Research Team, ensuring research management processes are carried out to a high standard, supporting research grant holders manage their projects and supporting the dissemination of research findings.
In this role you will:
- Support effective contract management, award administration and project management of a portfolio of research grants and commissioned research projects
- Support the tendering, contracting and commissioning process
- Support events management for external stakeholder events
- Ensure high quality processes, information and communication to support the work of the Research Team.
You will be asked to demonstrate the following essential skills and experience:
- Highly effective organisational skills including the ability to work on a number of tasks and issues concurrently and to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Proactive management of workload including forward planning, prioritisation across different areas of work, anticipating the administrative support required for agreed team activities and a problem-solving approach
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral and the ability to communicate with confidence with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Experience of organising and managing meetings and events
- High level proficiency across standard software programmes for documentation, presentations, spreadsheets, data bases, electronic diary systems
- Experience of delivering tendering or contracting processes
- Experience of working in a grant-making organisation (desirable).
As specialist recruiters we are committed to building inclusive and diverse organisations, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Closing Date: 12 April 2021
Interviews are expected to be held w/c 19th April
Immediate start date
To be considered for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com
If you do not hear from us within one week of the closing date, please assume you were unsuccessful on this occasion.