Date Added: 1 April 2021
: 30 April 2021
Job Title: PR Account Manager +REMOVED
Working For: CMS Strategic
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience
Length of Contract: Permanent with 6 month probation
CMS Strategic, a London-based PR and Communications agency, provides media and government relations to companies within the defence, aerospace and security industries and also has clients in the energy services and civil aviation sectors. An opportunity is now available for an experienced PR Account Manager to join the team.
Working as part of the CMS team, the successful candidate must be able to manage day-to-day PR activity across several existing accounts. Key responsibilities for this role will include:
• Co-ordination and delivery of work for clients
• Producing high quality copy
• Management of team and ongoing activities
• Responding to media enquiries
• Planning and delivery of social media strategy for CMS Strategic and its clients
• Helping to organise media events and press briefings
• Tracking of the UK media and political landscape, including current government policy
• Management of media lists and industry publications
This opportunity is most likely to suit a highly motivated and confident individual with PR based experience. The candidate must be comfortable to work independently and decisively, within a small team.
An understanding of the UK media and political landscape, including current government policy is essential. Strong writing, communication, research, and organisational skills are essential, as is attention detail, knowledge of social media and the ability to work on a variety of projects and to tight deadlines.
A background in defence and security would be an advantage, but of more importance is an understanding of managing a variety of high-level stakeholders. An individual that is well suited to this role will have significant scope to develop their responsibilities and position with CMS.
Closing Date: 30 April 2021
Interviews to commence immediately.
08/04/21 - Removed at request of the advertiser