Date Added: 26 March 2021
: 24 May 2021
Job Title: Campaign Volunteer
Working For: Shabnam Nasimi, Conservative candidate for Cranford Ward
Length of Contract: 2 months
Conservative candidate Shabnam Nasimi is campaigning to fill the vacancy of a Cranford Ward councillor in the upcoming by-election in May. Shabnam is looking for ten eager volunteers to support the Feltham Conservatives in their campaigning efforts.
- Research into key demographics to ensure the relevant groups are targeted.
- Organise and manage virtual events with community partners and the local community.
- Promote the campaign by delivering leaflets door-to-door and advocating Shabnam Nasimi to local Cranford residents.
- Manage social media pages on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, creating positive and relevant content to engage the public.
Ideal candidate will have:
- A keen interest in political communications and campaigning.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to organise and manage a high workload to meet deadlines.
- Capacity to take initiative and work in a team.
- A commitment to the ethos and values of the Conservative Party.
Candidates are expected to work remotely and in-person, in line with Covid-19 restrictions. A commitment of 2-3 hours per week would be ideal, but not required.
The role being advertised is a voluntary one. As such, there are no set hours and responsibilities and you should be free to come and go as you wish. If the post demands set hours and/or has a specific job description you may be deemed to be a ‘worker’ and be covered by National Minimum Wage/National Living Wage legislation. See http://www.w4mp.org/jobs-listings-events/jobs/
advertising-jobs-with-w4mp/volunteers/what-is-the-national-minimum-wage/ for more information about National Minimum Wage/National Living Wage.
Closing Date: 24 May 2021
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter detailing your relevant experience and qualifications to email@example.com