Date Added: 4 March 2021
: 25 March 2021
Job Title: Parliamentary Assistant +REMOVED
Working For: Sir John Hayes MP/ Common Sense Group of MPs
Salary: IPSA Guidelines
Length of Contract: Permanent
Duties will include:
• Managing Member’s inbox and diary
• Composing speeches, press releases, essays, briefings and articles for local/national media
• Drafting written and oral questions
• Arranging, organising and attending all meetings/events
• Serving as Secretariat for the APPG on Lebanon
• Responding to some policy casework
• Organising the Common Sense Group of MPs – established to champion cultural conservatism. Writing letters, briefings and articles for group members. Advising on strategy and policy.
Upon appointment you will be required to comply with the Baseline Personnel Security Standard, undertaken by the Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO). See Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO) page for further info. MPs generally pay staff in accordance with IPSA guidelines.
Closing Date: 25 March 2021
We are looking to hire ASAP, with a start date of April 6th. Interviews will take place on a rolling basis. We may appoint before closing date.
Please email a CV and Cover Letter (max 1 page) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome applications from philosophically coherent, consistent conservatives.
REMOVED 09/03/21- This role has been removed at the request of the original advertiser.