Date Added: 27 February 2021
: 19 March 2021
Job Title: Account Manager
Working For: Connect
Salary: Subject to negotiation, £35,000 as a guide
Length of Contract: permanent
We are recruiting for public affairs consultants at all levels to join our growing team. Our main current need is at account manager level.
Connect is a top 100 UK PR agency and one of the UK’s main specialists in public affairs and corporate communications. We are a fast-growing team of 35 consultants with offices in London and Belfast, and a diverse range of clients including FTSE 100 companies, leading trade bodies, trade unions, coalitions and charities.
Connect pride ourselves on the quality of our consultancy advice, in strategy, content and delivery, to achieve CIPR and PRCA recognised award-winning outcomes for our clients.
We are looking for candidates who are:
• Experts in UK politics with a strong understanding of political and decision-making processes in Westminster, Whitehall and town halls.
• Dynamic and highly flexible, able to juggle a range of clients, issues and priorities
• A team player, able to work with colleagues with different styles and ways of working
• A self-starter, and highly motivated, able to use your initiative to deliver strong consultancy support for clients
• Entrepreneurial, able to grow client income and win new business
• Confident in media (including social media) relations and able to support clients to gain or manage media coverage and reputation
• A good writer, able to produce compelling content for reports, proposals, and client outputs such as correspondence, briefings and press articles.
Consultants would be based at our London office at Millbank Tower with flexible working arrangements. All staff are currently working remotely due to COVID-19 guidance.
Closing Date: 19 March 2021
Please contact us as soon as possible. This is an active recruitment process and we are keen to meet with suitable applicants.
Please send a CV and covering email to email@example.com with a subject line: Account Manager position