Date Added: 13 January 2021
: 22 January 2021
Job Title: Digital Organiser
Working For: Edinburgh Labour Party
Location: Edinburgh (remote working will be considered)
Salary: £26,037.69 pro rata (30 hours)
Responsible to: Edinburgh Local Campaign Forum, Edinburgh MSP Group, Edinburgh Labour Group
Location: Edinburgh (remote working from throughout the UK will be considered)
Key Purpose: The Digital Organiser will lead on digital activity for the 2021 Scottish Parliament election.
Fixed Term Contract until May 6th 2021
- Create high quality digital content for candidates and CLPs.
- Work with campaign teams and local party activists.
- To contribute to setting the strategic direction of Edinburgh Labour’s digital activity, to enable our resources and potential to be best utilised to meet our core objectives.
- To identify specific groups of voters and create digital content which relates to these groups.
- To plan and execute a weekly/monthly digital campaign grid.
- To work with campaign teams to increase their digital knowledge and skills.
- Experience with digital campaigning, including developing targets and KPIs.
- Developing multi-channel digital campaigns including across Social Media, Video and Web.
- Online campaigning techniques.
- Knowledge of the politics of devolution.
- Knowledge of the aims and values of the Labour Party.
- Knowledge of the Labour Party’s online tools and platforms.
- Knowledge of Edinburgh (desirable).
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Digital editing and design skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Ability to analyse data for data-driven decision making.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work individually.
- Ability to develop clear objectives, assess success and report back in a clear way.
Closing Date: 22 January 2021
Interviews w/c 25/01/21
Start Date w/c 01/02/21
Please contact Ross McKenzie on firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application pack.