Date Added: 13 January 2021
: 12 February 2021
Job Title: Visual Producer
Working For: Unitas Communications Ltd
Salary: £30,000-£34,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Unitas Communications is an international PR and strategic communications agency. Working with high-level governmental, inter-governmental, charity and corporate clients such as the United Nations, Amnesty International, Friends of the Earth, the NFL, Barclays Wealth, the US State Department and the NHS, Unitas offers a unique exposure to a global client base and network.
• Create visual content for Unitas’ website and other digital platforms
• Project management
• Lead on graphic design projects
• Videography, photography, basic design and copy-writing
• Post-production and editing of all videography and photography
• Experience in managing the delivery of creative projects
• Experience in post-production and editing of videography and photography
• Experience in designing brand content for web, desktop and mobile
• Able to create visual content for social media and other digital platforms
• Excellent creative skills and a great eye for detail; articulate
• Able to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Flexible and adaptable; must be capable of rearranging priorities quickly and transitioning between multiple tasks swiftly
• A keen interest in and knowledge of Middle Eastern current affairs, news and current affairs issues, politics and policy issues preferred
Closing Date: 12 February 2021
Shortlisting for this role will take place as applications are received. We, therefore, reserve the right to close this vacancy once a suitable candidate has been appointed.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight of the closing date.