Date Added: 13 January 2021
: 27 January 2021
Job Title: Communications Executive
Working For: 42 Bruton
42 Bruton is a high growth, Marylebone-based boutique PR agency, driving PR strategies for a range of the UK’s most exciting SMEs. We deliver a clean-cut approach to securing relentless national and trade coverage, renowned industry recognition, critical investor traction and unwavering audience engagement. This role consists of working with a number of our business-to-consumer clients that work across the personal finance, investment, construction, legal and accountancy sectors, so experience in any or all of these arenas would be preferred but is not essential.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The tenacity to drive national coverage for their own client accounts, pitching to titles on a daily basis on behalf of a portfolio of exciting SMEs
- Immaculate attention to detail alongside innovative, articulate and speedy writing skills
- A passion for keeping on top of the news landscape and adapting client pitches accordingly
- The ability to pick-up the phone and confidently pitch your clients in order to secure weekly trade and national coverage
- Experience in B2C public relations. Candidates with experience in personal finance, investment, construction, legal and/or accountancy would be ideal but not essential to the role.
- Daily pitching of new angles for reactive and proactive journalist engagement of behalf of client base
- Selling in press releases and commentary to national and trade journalists on behalf of company spokespeople
- Development and presentation of content strategies and communication schedules for clients
- Possess a keen interest in topical news and commentary relevant to the start-up arena and alternative finance sector
- Exemplary attention to detail for all written copy
- Efficient end-to-end sourcing of resources and copywriting for blogs, one-pagers, whitepapers and social media content
- Writing key pieces of intellectual property on behalf of clients, such as quantitative research reports and market responses/factsheets
This unique opportunity demands the right individual to possess innate abilities of solid copy-writing and verbal communications. The successful candidate will equally be able to develop and perfect their experience in the field of content and PR to an exceptionally high standard upon commencing with the team at 42 Bruton.
Closing Date: 27 January 2021
Start date ASAP
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and Cover Letter