Date Added: 13 January 2021
: 12 February 2021
Job Title: Engagement Manager
Working For: My Life My Say
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (salary dependent on experience)
We are looking for an energetic Engagement Manager to help design, plan and implement our events. You will be responsible for the successful management and implementation of MLMS’ events for the purpose of increasing the influence and efficient activity of the organisation and providing it with an expanded potential platform for future projects and partnerships.
- Manage all aspects of the event planning process, including collaboration with partners, venue identification, workshop development, volunteer recruitment, printing and design of materials and budget tracking.
- Facilitate Democracy Cafés and workshops.
- Maintain and build on our network of partners across the country to help identify young people from underrepresented communities for our events.
- Create summary reports of each event outlining how data gathered from current events can be used to develop successful future events.
- Identify potential policy consultation opportunities that our events can feed into at a local, national and international level.
- Attend community functions to network and identify potential opportunities.
- Work with our Communications Officer to promote our events on social media and to local/national press.
Closing Date: 12 February 2021
Interviews will take place during the week commencing Monday 15th February via Zoom.
Successful candidate to start ASAP.
To apply for this role, please send a CV and cover letter to Mete Coban at firstname.lastname@example.org before midday on the closing date. Please include the job title you are applying for in the subject line of your email.