Date Added: 12 January 2021
: 24 January 2021
Job Title: London Summer News Intern
Working For: Bloomberg, a client of Creative Access
Salary: London Living Wage +
Hot off the press! Are you brimming with ideas, and have a passion for news? Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to gain hands-on reporting experience at one of the world’s leading news organisations…
Bloomberg News is a world-leading financial information and news leader. They are innovative in delivering fast and accurate information on multiple platforms to financial and business professionals. If it affects global financial markets, Bloomberg News will be there first. They lead the way in breaking news on companies, economies, commodities and government policies to help their ever-expanding audience stay ahead of the markets.
Bloomberg is excited to announce they are looking for 2021 Summer News Interns. They need a constant flow of ideas, energy and innovation - which is where you come in. Bloomberg is looking for interns who are passionate about telling stories in a variety of forms. From graphics to TV, to written articles on the Bloomberg Terminal, they want you to collaborate across platforms to deliver critical information to their clients.
What you will Learn
- Hands-on reporting experience
- Pitching and writing enterprise stories,
- Conducting exclusive interviews and collaborating with our multimedia platforms.
- Collaborating in a cross-platform environment where print, digital and broadcast come together to produce content
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Must be available from 28th June to 3rd September 2021
- Prior experience and/or demonstrated interest in journalism through work experience or extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong curiosity, a keen interest to learn about the world and uncover surprises
- A passion for news and/or a willingness to dig in and learn about global financial markets, companies and economies
- Minimum of two years of undergraduate study completed
- Fluency in a foreign language is a plus
Closing Date: 24 January 2021
Link to apply: https://creativeaccess.org.uk/opportunity-details/?bloomberg-london-summer-news-intern&id=1069