Hanover is looking for a Consultant (Account Manager equivalent) to join the Healthcare Policy, Advocacy & Public Affairs team.
The Consultant will provide high-quality public affairs services to Hanover’s existing clients and contribute towards new business activity including acquisition, development and pitching.
We have flexibility regarding level and will consider applications at Senior Consultant (Senior Account Manager equivalent) level too. The team works across a range of services including government relations, public affairs, market access, policy, advocacy and corporate communications across health and business.
• Build and execute breakthrough political and NHS campaigns to deliver tangible policy change for our clients
• Run environment changing events for a range of audiences including politicians, policy makers, NHS stakeholders and patient groups
• Deliver important intelligence to our clients by utilising the Hanover network and building your own network through attending events as well as developing expertise in policy areas
• Draft reports with impact for clients on a varied number of topics including trade/business policy, disease or NHS policy areas
• Support the management of expert steering groups to drive thought-leadership for our clients
• Contribute towards new business pitches, being a core part of the team in building creative strategies and tactics and pitching to clients
• Deliver marketing activity to support Hanover Health’s business growth
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Relevant experience from a public affairs consultancy, in-house public affairs department, patient group/NGO, Parliament
• Good knowledge of health policy and ability to analyse developments within the NHS and commercial environment
• Ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines, while maintaining the highest quality standards
• Eye for detail and ability to think critically about your own work and that of others
• Excellent project management, written and verbal communication skills. Being comfortable managing and delegating work upwards and downwards in the team
Hanover is an equal opportunities employer, committed to encouraging a balanced workforce within our company and the wider industry.
Interviews to commence ASAP. Start date dependent on applicant availability.