Date Added: 12 January 2021
: 1 February 2021
Job Title: Senior Account Manager (full-time)
Working For: Sovereign Strategy
Sovereign Strategy, a Brussels & London-based political strategy and public affairs consultancy is seeking to appoint a Senior Account Manager. Candidates should have at least five years’ experience in a consultancy, public institutions, an industry association or an interest group predominantly working in the field of financial services, data, technology or a related field.
ABOUT THE ROLE
• Provide timely and relevant advice to UK clients with regular policy updates on regulations and political developments in the UK with a specific focus on financial services and digitalization, data governance and ESG standards
• Develop and execute the identified political strategies for clients in collaboration with the team
• Use the expertise and high-level networks with UK stakeholders to create networks for clients and to advise clients on their engagements and their objectives.
• Develop integrated PR and Communication strategies to guide the execution of the client strategy.
• Manage and oversee the work of junior team members who will assist in client accounts.
• Identify new opportunities for the client’s profile-raising and business development strategies to ensure the client benefits from the full range of our networks and experience.
• Organise and advise clients on the creation and planning of campaigns, meetings and conferences.
• Identify business development opportunities for Sovereign Strategy.
• Assist clients in meetings and activities that require travel within and outside the UK (when it’s safe to travel).
• Education: Graduate Level in Politics, Financial Services, Economics, Law or a related field
• Experience: +5 years of professional experience in Policy, Public Affairs, Government Relations, Interest Groups or NGOs working in the field of data, technology and financial services.
• Language Skills: Excellent spoken and written English and fluency in another EU language is desired.
• Analytical Skills: Ability to deliver advice on clients’ positioning based on policy developments and identify engagement opportunities that contribute to clients' short- and long-term objectives.
• Networking Skills: Proficiency in building and maintaining networks that are relevant to Sovereign’s client base.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
Closing Date: 1 February 2021
Start Day: 22nd February 2021
To apply, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.