Help produce conferences on key policy issues in education including the early years, schools and children’s services that help move forward thinking for legislators, government and regulators.
Please see the Westminster Education Forum section on our website for further details on the current programme.
Our policy conferences:
• Currently taking as full online conferences;
• Constructive, inclusive, challenging and strictly impartial; and
• Important occasions for policymakers in government, parliament as well as those working in the education sector, professional organisations, businesses, academics, and others that are interested in or affected by the issues.
• Demanding but very rewarding - in a company that is commercially focused and growing, but with a strong ethical heart;
• Part of a small busy team working on all aspects of event production;
• Following latest policy developments and news from the sector - and researching issues, emerging trends, possible speakers and contacts;
• Drafting agendas and promotional text for the seminars;
• Liaising with speakers and chairs; and
• Attending and contributing to the smooth operation of our seminars.
What we’re looking for:
• Quick learners;
• Some solid work experience - in policy, conference production, journalism or public affairs or bright graduates;
• Practical focus and passionate about helping achieve our mission of providing policy makers with the context to make best decisions;
• Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills - and quick to learn;
• Ability to assimilate information quickly, identify key issues from a range of stakeholder viewpoints (in line with our core proposition of impartiality); and
• Clear, stylish accurate writing is essential;
• Knowledge of the education sector.
• WFP is a market leader in organising impartial, senior-level seminars on public policy, growing consistently for more than 15 years;
• Based in our lively, friendly head office in Bracknell, Berkshire, with convenient rail and road links, and occasionally at conference locations;
• Plenty of opportunities for career progression.