Date Added: 21 September 2020
: 30 September 2020
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Director & Office Coordinator
Working For: European Council on Foreign Relations
Salary: starting from 42,000.00
As Executive Assistant to the Director, you will be responsible for providing professional pro-active and confidential support on a day-to-day basis. Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, you will become a key member of the ECFR Senior Management Team. You will be able to act autonomously and use your initiative to prioritize workload with ever changing needs. Efficient organizational skills are a must, as you will be managing high level diaries an d inbox, preparing for important meetings, taking minutes and arranging travel. You will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work with a range of stakeholders.
Main responsibilities supporting the Director
- Diary management, including travel, internal and external meetings
- Efficient oversight on the Director’s email inbox by ensuring appropriate and timely response to internal messages/ external invitations
- Book travel and accommodation according to ECFR policies
- Liaise with the communications team regarding media enquiries for the Director
- Organise in-person & virtual meetings of the 7-member ECFR Senior Management Team, including logistics, documents preparation, minute taking and follow-up on action points.
- Prepare monthly expense reports for the Director and the Deputy Director
Closing Date: 30 September 2020
Contract start as soon as possible.
The deadline for applications is 30 September 2020
Applications can be submitted via the website or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should include CV and cover letter.