Date Added: 16 September 2020
: 16 October 2020
Job Title: Public Affairs Healthcare Consultant
Working For: A client of Premier Resourcing
New Public Affairs Healthcare Consultant position with a leading, fully integrated communications agency.
Our client has offices across the globe and are well-known in London for PR and Public Affairs.
If you have strong public affairs/policy healthcare expertise and knowledge, please read on and get in touch today.
Role overview: (They will look at both in-house or agency experience)
- Your experience should cover healthcare public affairs/policy within either the UK or global markets;
- You will provide leadership and strategic guidance on highly complex accounts;
- Driving new business efforts within the team - lead and project manage proposals and pitches;
- Manage political and key stakeholder relationships;
- Help devise and implement public affairs programmes for both UK and EU/Global accounts;
- Work across the agency's major accounts;
- Setting up events and promoting products;
- Line managing junior team members.
Out client offers one of the best overall packages with strong salary offerings. Fantastic team culture - the feedback we've constantly received is they are supportive, motivating and want you to proceed quickly within your career, rather than feeling 'stuck'.
This will be a popular position so please apply ASAP to be considered. Please note: We can only accept CV's from people who have the relevant public affairs healthcare experience.
Closing Date: 16 October 2020
1st stage interviews to ideally start W/C 21st Sept 2020.
Start date: Flexible as depends on notice period but ideally ASAP.
Please send your CV and also a small cover letter highlighting your relevant healthcare public affairs expertise (optional, not essential if clearly outlined in your CV) to email@example.com