Date Added: 15 September 2020
: 5 October 2020
Job Title: Campus Manager
Working For: Hattusia
Salary: 25k basic, 30k OTE, up to 40k
Are you looking to change the structure of corporate organisations to integrate ethics into their every day? Do you have campaign and/or marketing experience? Have you got demonstrable experience leading activism projects?
I am looking for a full-time employee who will be tasked with growing the number of students at the Hattusia campus. The campus is virtual, and runs workshops, seminars and supervisions for those who want to become technology ethicists. The courses are flexible, modular and accessible, so that someone can easily balance their work alongside their studies. It is designed to be highly practical and applicable to the workplace, so our students can walk away with skills they can implement almost immediately.
This is a commercial role which requires someone who can work to targets and is self-directed. You will be the first full-time employee and will be fully autonomous and expected to bring your own ideas to the table.
You will have interaction with students and other stakeholders. You should expect to be asked to help with the community and consulting parts of the business.
Your key performance indicator (KPI) will be to grow the number of students and the revenue of the campus, and your strategy will be inspired and constrained by our political and ethical values. The political and social values are found here: https://tinyurl.com/hattusiavalues
Hattusia is a tech ethics campus, community and consultancy. Hattusia owns a think tank, the Echo Chamber Club, and the profits of Hattusia will go towards funding philosophical research in improving democratic information environments.
For more information please visit: hattusia.com | echochamber.club | alicethwaite.com
- We offer flexible and remote working.
- Hattusia is looking to build a diverse team with a broad range of experiences. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
- At least 2 years experience working in a professional (non academic) environment.
- A demonstrable record of leadership in activism in human rights & technology and/or technology ethics and/or privacy.
- A demonstrable record of successful campaigning and/or sales and marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
- The right to work in the UK.
- Easy access to London, UK.
Closing Date: 5 October 2020
We will start looking at applications after the closing date.
The application form can be found here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf_WJs8tbQDx2_ibPGweis-oXf9cc-wtqvpDULOQhTXYg8miw/viewform?usp=sf_link
We will respond to all applicants.