Date Added: 14 September 2020
: 31 October 2020
Job Title: Account Manager and Senior Account Executive
Working For: Trafalgar Strategy
Salary: Competitive Salary
Trafalgar Strategy has two excellent opportunities for an Account Manager and a Senior Account Executive.
For both roles, you will work with one client on a day-to-day basis on a communications campaign and be part of our growing team.
We draw on experience from operating at the highest levels of government in the UK and internationally.
In recent years, members of our team have delivered award-winning campaigns and dealt with some of the biggest issues that have led TV news bulletins and dominated newspaper front pages.
You will be already be operating at Account Manager-level. Media relations experience and excellent knowledge of the UK political landscape are essential for this role.
It will be an advantage to have previously worked for an MP, in an in-house role and/or agency environment for at least 3-4 years.
Senior Account Executive
You will have a good grounding in communications. You will be politically astute, have a good grasp of the media landscape and be confident in expressing and presenting ideas.
You will have 18 months – 2 years’ experience working in a media environment, which may be in Parliament, in-house or for an agency.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR BOTH ROLES
- Day to day contact with the client team and the ability to develop trust and long-term relationships with key stakeholders and journalists.
- Keep abreast of the news agenda and client-related issues across the media
- Lead on identifying and delivering different tactical media opportunities for the client across different mediums
- Delivery of high-quality client outputs, including press releases, media briefings and social media content
- Work directly with more junior members of staff to provide guidance and feedback.
SKILLS FOR BOTH ROLES
- Demonstrable ability to identify opportunities for clients, develop communications plans and create client materials.
- A flair for building eye-catching campaigns that shape public opinion
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Politically-minded and a keen interest in current affairs
- Ability to develop and cultivate current client relationships and willingness to expand networks within politics and the media.
- Regularly proactively pitching to the media on behalf of our clients
- Proficiency in using different forms of media, including social, broadcast and print media
Closing Date: 31 October 2020
To apply for a role, please email info@Trafalgar-Strategy.co.uk with a cover letter and a copy of your CV.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to respond to unsuccessful candidates.