Date Added: 2 April 2020
: 30 May 2020
Job Title: Senior Associate - ESG +REMOVED+
Working For: A client of Instant Impact
Global Counsel helps companies and investors across a wide range of sectors to anticipate the ways in which politics, regulation and public policymaking create both risk and opportunity – and to develop and implement strategies to meet these challenges.
The team is led by former public policymakers and political advisors with experience at the highest level of government, based in London, Brussels and Singapore and supported by a network of partners in other key markets.
The Senior Associate will support the growing Climate and Sustainability team in London, working with a dynamic and highly experienced team.
A key focus of the role will be working with a wide range of high-profile policy and political issues, with a focus on environmental, social, and governance (ESG). You will also have the opportunity to work for a range of international clients.
- Manage the delivery of analysis of ESG, regulation and reporting, advising on trends and material impacts for various sectors.
- Scrutinise the impact of ESG frameworks for investors at both the portfolio and asset levels.
- Develop and implement advocacy and thought leadership campaigns on ESG for clients.
- Produce written content and analysis in the form of policy papers, blogs and reports.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and a wider network of businesses and policymakers at senior levels, acting as an active ambassador for Global Counsel.
- Participate in GC marketing campaigns that contribute to live policy debates, taking responsibility for helping to deliver events such as breakfasts, dinners and roundtables with policymakers and writing content for the GC blog.
- At least 3 years’ experience- providing strategic and evidence-based advice on climate and sustainability issues.
- Demonstrated interest and/or experience in ESG.
- Experience of working within government, corporates or investors.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills in English.
Training and Development:
The successful candidate will join the UK-based team and will hit the ground running. Development is strongly encouraged- if you are someone who is keen to build a personal brand (setting up a podcast, writing blogs, or interviewing), this is something they can help you progress with.
Closing Date: 30 May 2020
Interviews will be on-going and job could be filled prior to closing date so please apply as soon as you are interested.
Please submit a CV and cover letter to Eleni Pavlovic- you can email this to the following address:
REMOVED- 01/05/2020- This role has been filled, please do not apply for this role.