Date Added: 17 March 2020
: 20 March 2020
Job Title: Public Affairs Officer
Working For: A Client of EMR Recruitment
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen within a newly formed public affairs function in a financial services firm based in London. Initially, the role will focus on establishing the company's in house monitoring capabilities to ensure allignment with relevant parlimentary and regulatory proceedings. From there, engagement with key stakeholders will become a key focus.
You will be highly driven and passionate about showcasing the positive relevance of the company's distinctive values-led business model to evolving national policy themes.
What you'll do:
You are able to ensure robust, coordinated and effective regulatory engagement across the organisation as well as develop the bank's relationship with political, regulatory and corporate stakeholders.
You love what you do and you will work in a team that is high energy with a high performance culture. You will be very comfortable tracking legislation and preparing formal responses to government and regulatory consultants as well as select committee calls for evidence.
What you bring:
* Understanding of financial services and the UK political system, including the passage of legislation.
* You have a genuine care for customers and act with the highest levels of integrity in line with the bank's commitment to be operating at global best practise.
* Experienced in gathering insightful market intelligence and collaborating with others to help achieve joint goals.
* Experienced in working and managing a range of stakeholders.
* Exemplary written communication skills.
* Takes leadership of own performance.
For more information please apply via the link provided or contact Jeremy Doyle at EMR.
Closing Date: 20 March 2020
Due to expected interest applications for this role may close sooner.
Please send us:
- Your cover letter; let us know why this role grips your interest and how you will be a valuable asset to the team.
- Your CV, highlighting relevant experience and skills.
If you do not receive a response within 5 working days, unfortunately you will not have been successful in your application.