Date Added: 13 February 2020
: 21 February 2020
Job Title: Campaign Organiser
Working For: Twickenham & Richmond Liberal Democrats
Salary: £21,000 - £25,000 pa
Purpose of position
As Campaign Organiser, you will be the face of the Twickenham and Richmond
Liberal Democrats. In the last 21 months, we have won control of the local council, increased our
local membership to over 2000, and won two parliamentary seats. With
elections in 2020, 2022 and 2024, we are looking for a highly
skilled individual to help sustain our success and help propel us forward.
You will be expected to manage and inspire a large team of volunteers, lead
production on all our digital and printed literature, be proactive in
communications through email and our website to all our electorate, and support
management of our electoral and membership data.
The role offers flexible working hours and conditions, although it will require
evening and weekend work, particularly during campaign periods. There is a
single car parking space available at the East Sheen Office, but we encourage you to use a rather more sustainable form of transport if possible.
If you are a friendly, motivated, committed, and organised person interested in
managing the activities of a local political party, then please apply to join us.
1. Coordinating the work of local volunteers; ensuring we have an active, positive,
happy, and energised team of volunteers, members, and supporters
2. Lead the production of creative digital and printed literature
3. Ensuring communications via our website, social media, email, and Royal Mail are
proactive in order to engage and include all members, supporters, voters, and
4. Support the management of the local parties electoral and membership data in
accordance with GDPR
5. Work closely with the Local Party Executive and councillors to ensure our key
objectives are met
6. Manage our office: ensuring a tidy, efficient, and pleasant environment
for all visitors and/or users
7. External collaboration with the regional and national party and well as other
Closing Date: 21 February 2020
Interviews will be held wb 24 Feb at our Local Party Office at 108 South Worple Way, East Sheen, SW14 8TN (100m from Mortlake Railway Station). .
Start date: no later than 30 March 2020.
1. Application is by CV and covering letter no longer than two A4 pages, clearly indicating how
your experience and skill meet the criteria stated in the JD. Your
CV should include your employment history and your educational history and
2. Your CV and cover letter should be sent by email to the Chair
firstname.lastname@example.org, along with the details of
two referees (one from your previous employer)
For informal enquiries and to receive a copy of the Job Description, please contact: email@example.com 07930 827428