Date Added: 13 February 2020
: 2 March 2020
Job Title: Senior Public Affairs & Policy Officer
Working For: a client of The Right Ethos
The organisation: A health charity
- To analyse public policy and understanding and how it affects the organisation – and to communicate this to colleagues and decision makers.
- To write reports and various other documents for a range of internal and external organisations,
- To influence in Westminster and Whitehall for change to benefit the organisation.
- Good parliamentary and political experience ideally with knowledge of health policy
- An excellent communicator – written and spoken
- An understanding of qualitative and quantitative research processes.
Closing Date: 2 March 2020
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com