Date Added: 13 February 2020
: 28 February 2020
Job Title: Programme Manager
Working For: British Property Federation
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 DOE
The BPF Futures Network Manager will have responsibility for running our industry network for junior professionals. The BPF Futures community is overseen by a dedicated Advisory Board and is designed to provide its participants with professional development and networking opportunities that are not available elsewhere, drawing on the breadth of the BPF's reach across all corners of the real estate industry, as well as our unparalleled expertise in politics, government decision making, and the regulatory and policy environment that affects our sector.
1. Running BPF Futures, including:
a. helping create and implement an annual programme of services and events;
b. finding new ways to drive engagement with the BPF’s policy work;
c. communicating young professionals’ achievements
d. ensuring that BPF staff are engaged with, and kept informed about, the activities of BPF Futures.
2. Building productive relationships with external stakeholders from industry chief executives to other junior networks in both the public and private sectors.
3. Launching and administering the BPF Futures mentoring programme (supporting two way mentoring between junior professionals and experienced industry managers and leaders)
4. Organising and running a wide range of events for the BPF Futures network, in collaboration with other junior networks.
5. Supporting the delivery of flagship BPF Futures events including the BPF Futures Tomorrow’s Leaders Awards and the BPF Futures Challenge.
6. Driving engagement through the BPF’s new member portal MyBPF and working with the Head of PR and Digital Communications Officer to ensure that BPF Futures newsletters and marketing materials are innovative and creative, and that BPF Futures’ successes are reflected in the BPF’s wider communications with members.
7. Working with the policy team to ensure that BPF Futures has a voice in our policy work and that its members are able to learn about the policy-making process.
8. Supporting the BPF Futures Advisory Board and other Futures working groups – including preparing agendas, writing up and distributing minutes, and ensuring action points are followed up.
9. Provide other assistance as required by the Director of Strategy and External Affairs.
Closing Date: 28 February 2020
Interviews will be held on Monday 2 March and Tuesday 3 March 2020.
Please send a CV and Covering letter to Hayley Boyd, HR Manager, email@example.com
To find out more about the role please visit our careers page https://www.bpf.org.uk/about-us/careers