Date Added: 16 February 2020
: 4 March 2020
Job Title: Voluntary Internships
Working For: Faiths Forum for London
Charity Number: 1149215
Salary: Travel expenses inside London and lunch expenses (flexible hours)
Digital marketing and video editing
- Updating and posting content (articles, videos and podcasts) on to website
- Ensure brand consistency
- Work with senior staff to update the digital marketing strategy
- Market content (articles, podcasts, videos) on all social media platforms - facebook, twitter, instagram, youtube, spotify etc.
- Engage and interact with online community via social media, by responding to posts and developing discussions
- Post content that is innovative, relevant and well-written.
- Utilise SEO and SMO to promote brand
Video editing and graphics:
- Create engaging multimedia content for social media
- Edit footage using video editing software (such as Final Cut Pro) for video content such as podcasts
- Manage communication with team members in the delivery of projects and to meet tight deadlines.
- Ensure aesthetic consistency
Looking for individuals with a keen interest in learning and developing their skills in this field. Training will be provided.
Closing Date: 4 March 2020
Interviews will be arranged with the applicant
Send your CV and cover letter to Mrs Naka Alkhzraji at firstname.lastname@example.org