Date Added: 17 January 2020
: 26 February 2020
Job Title: Programme Coordinator
Working For: Commonwealth Security Group
The Commonwealth Security Group (CSG) is an Advocacy Organisation and Think Tank formed to encourage security cooperation across the Commonwealth.
We are looking to recruit a Programme Coordinator to join our recently established organisation and assist the Company directors across all our activities. Primarily the Programme coordinator will work towards the successful delivery of conferences and publications on security issues in the Commonwealth, most notably at the time of the next Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM) in Kigali, Rwanda.
About the Role
The programme coordinator will support and lead on the delivery of programmes and publications. Main duties will include:
- Research relevant themes and topics.
- Support logistics operations.
- Liaise with media partners and affiliated associations for marketing purposes.
- Support on fundraising through research, prospect liaison, and setting up meetings.
- Speaker engagement, research, and briefing.
- Help draft conference speeches and messages.
- Opportunity to contribute to publications.
- Manage Social Media presence.
- Perform administrative and data management tasks as and when required.
- Some travel will be required for this role, with an option to travel more as the role develops and in accordance with skill set.
The ideal candidate will be a graduate with a thirst for international affairs and an interest in working for a new and developing organisation.
• Strong administrative and organisational skills with a keen eye for detail.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) and ability to build and maintain positive relationships.
• Ability to prioritise, juggle different projects and take initiative.
• Highly motivated and able to work independently.
• Commercial awareness and ideally some fundraising experience.
We offer a competitive graduate salary and the chance to work in an intellectually engaging environment where you will have the opportunity to use your initiative and take responsibility, attend meetings with senior figures, and travel internationally.
Closing Date: 26 February 2020
Interviews will be held from the 20th of January
Please email your cover letter, CV, and a piece of recent writing (ie an essay, article or speech you drafted in a previous role or at University) to firstname.lastname@example.org
28/01/2020 - This advert has been removed at the request of the original advertiser. Please do not apply for this role.