Date Added: 2 December 2019
: 9 December 2019
Job Title: Membership Engagement and Recruitment Executive
Working For: The Institute for Turnaround
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
We're seeking to appoint a Membership Engagement & Recruitment Executive to manage the membership recruitment and engagement activities. We are seeking an individual who is highly organised, self-driven, a forward planner with good attention to detail. This role would suit someone with a background in stakeholder relations, recruitment or membership services.
You will work closely with the executive team, the membership and regional committees, corporate partners and stakeholders to identify suitable candidates and oversee the accreditation
We're a not-for-profit membership organisation bringing together professionals working within turnaround and transformation. The IFT works to connect professionals, develop knowledge and learning for members, to inform audiences about the benefits of turnaround to businesses.
35-hours, with occasional flexible working .
Offices in London Z1. Travel to meetings within London and further occasionally afield.
- To work with the membership committee to plan and implement recruitment activities for converting the existing pipeline
- To plan and coordinate the membership renewal process
- To plan and coordinate the membership committee meetings including minuting, managing actions
- To manage the membership database and understanding the interests of members.
- To support the Executive team on events programmes, including our annual events.
- Ability to plan
- Self aware and able to self-assess
- Ability to build and maintain constructive relationships with members and volunteers
- Ability to work independently, driving forward recruitment campaigns and projects using your own initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to adapt style to varied audiences
- Persuasive, credible, comfortable in dealing with senior company executives
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view
- Competent administrator, comfortable using standard office software.
- Experience of membership recruitment, project management or recruitment roles
- Experience in using multiple communications channels
Closing Date: 9 December 2019
Interviews Starting: Wednesday 18th December
Start date: ASAP
Applications should be sent in the form of a CV and a covering letter outlining how you meet the Person Specification requirements for this role to Jitesh Mistry; email@example.com