Date Added: 30 November 2019
: 5 December 2019
Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer
Working For: The People's Vote Campaign
Salary: £450-£550 per week (dependent on experience)
The People’s Vote campaign is looking to hire two Digital Marketing Officers to join our brilliant team for the rest of the General Election campaign. Ideally, candidates should be able to start almost immediately.
The successful candidate will have compelling and convincing marketing skills and understand how to gain traction through social media. The role will be orientated towards digital advertising, particularly through social media and search engines.
This is an ideal role for someone who has previously worked as a digital marketing officer and understands advertising online. This role will offer you the opportunity to work at a fast pace and you will learn a lot.
About this role:
- Proactively seek opportunities to promote the People’s Vote message through digital advertisements
- Create and turn around digital ads quickly
- Contribute to the PPC strategy, use google analytics and ad words and other relevant sites
- Contribute to social media marketing campaigns
- You will have experience in delivering digital advertising campaigns, particularly on social media.
- You will have a good understanding of targeting and how to reach a target audience
- You will be able to work both independently and in a team, and be able to hit the ground running in this busy election period
- You will have experience of working on local and national advertising campaigns
- You will have excellent communications skills, you will also have good design skills
- You will be able to use adobe suite or equivalent
- You will be creative, enthusiastic and ambitious in your approach and enjoy working in a cross-party political environment.
- Able to think creatively, you will contribute to the kind of imaginative initiatives we use in our advertising. The Brexit debate is a crowded field and we need you to be creative and enthusiastic in getting our message across.
- A team player, committed to delivering on objectives with the ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities in busy campaign.
The contractual hours of work are 40 per week however you may be required to work additional hours, including weekends, to meet the demands of the role.
Closing Date: 5 December 2019
Please apply by submitting your CV along with a cover letter. Interviews will take place on the phone as quickly as they can be arranged.
Please send a bespoke cover letter (no more than 1 side) and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org