Date Added: 28 November 2019
: 20 December 2019
Job Title: Programmes Fellow
Working For: One Young World
Salary: £10.75 p.h- London Living Wage
Length of Contract:
The Programmes Fellow will play a key role in the development and execution of One Young World’s planned 2020 programmes. You will work with young leaders from every country in the world and a huge range of backgrounds; from social entrepreneurs to campaigners, tech innovators to poets. You will help ensure that the best possible candidates benefit from OYW’s programmes and that selected candidates have the best possible experience. Programmes Fellows will graduate from the role as members of the OYW Ambassador Community, meaning you will be connected with the people you have supported throughout the year as life-time members of the world’s most internationally diverse network of young leaders.
• Contribute to the development of new and existing programmes working with a diverse range of partner organisations.
• Ensure OYW’s programmes are known to the most impactful candidates by researching and engaging with young leaders around the world.
• Ensure the very best candidates benefit from programmes by supporting the Programmes Team’s admissions processes.
• Play a frontline role in supporting beneficiaries through their programmes by providing logistical support. This will include:
• Assisting with visa applications and working with our travel agent to book delegate flights
• Working with housing team to ensure delegates accommodation is reserved
• Responding to incoming queries from all delegates (scholarship and corporate) as well as partners. This includes managing multiple email inboxes and handling incoming calls.
• During the Summit you will be the main point of contact for all delegates!
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a bachelor's degree
• Have an active interest in current affairs and good knowledge of international geopolitical issues
• Be highly efficient and organised and have experience of complex admin tasks
• Have experience using the Microsoft office suite, especially excel
• Be a team player who takes the initiative and be able to cope well with deadlines and high-pressure environment
• Must be fluent in English.
• Ideally already have the legal right to work in the UK – ideally you are based within commuter distance to London, or you are planning to relocate to London from January 2020.
Closing Date: 20 December 2019
Start: 27 January 2020
End: 6 November 2020
A longlist of candidates will be invited to participate in video interviews and a final shortlist of candidates will participate in a final round of interviews and assessments at One Young World’s London office in January 2020.
Send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com