Date Added: 13 November 2019
: 16 December 2019
Job Title: Account Executive- Public Affairs +REMOVED
Working For: MHP
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 DOE
JOB DESCRIPTION: A leading UK strategic communications agency built for the networked age are looking for an Account Executive to join their award-winning Public Affairs team to work on a broad range of clients. You will have some Public Affairs experience such as working with an MP, strategic planning, campaigning or have previous internships in public affairs in an agency.
The role will assist in the delivery of client programmes, as well as taking an active role in suggesting ideas and tactics to the account team. The role will suit someone who enjoys working in a forward thinking fast paced environment, and is comfortable working across a range of stakeholders, from broadsheets and trade media through to MPs offices and Whitehall.
You will have gained some political / public affairs experience and demonstrate a keen interest in this area.
You’ll have an excellent knowledge of the major players and strategic drivers in both UK politics and the traditional and online media.
You will be well organised and have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
-To develop their client base
-Assist in the delivery of agreed client programmes with responsibility for providing timely and clear update reports
- Play an active part in delivering campaigns including the use of social media
- Work on new business pitches providing concise and insightful research
- Provide comment and insight in to key political figures, the policy making process, political trends and developments; key media audiences and the current media and business landscape
• A base of Public Affairs skills/ MP experience - at least an internship in Public affairs!
• Someone who can work in a creative, forward thinking fast paced environment
Closing Date: 16 December 2019
If this role sounds matches with your interests and experience, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org now!
28/11/2019 - This advert has been marked as removed at the request of the advertiser. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS ROLE.