Date Added: 12 November 2019
: 29 November 2019
Job Title: Senior Press Officer
Working For: A Client of Ellwood Atfield
Salary: Up to £40,000
Our client is one of the UK’s largest news publishers, with the most recognisable newsbrands in their portfolio. They are hiring a Senior PR Officer who will play a vital role in the delivery of PR across the group. You will be a creative and energetic professional with experience of independently handling press office queries and managing your own media campaigns.
- Support the Communications Manager in handling the Group’s communications for National and Regional titles
- Monitor media and circulate coverage to internal stakeholders
- Independently handle press office queries in a timely manner
- Work closely with key spokespeople on interviews and events and to assist with training when needed
- Work with the wider team on marketing campaigns.
Key skills and experience required
- Significant experience of managing successful PR campaigns
- Demonstrable experience in PR with experience ideally with consumer or B2B
- Demonstrable experience in communications, dealing with senior internal stakeholders
- Ability to grasp complex information to deliver both clear and concise advise and an effective PR strategy
- Proactive can-do attitude.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please apply quoting the reference number BH-1910-6965.
Closing Date: 29 November 2019
To apply please visit: https://www.ellwoodatfield.com/job/Senior-Press-Officer-BH-1910-6965?source=W4MP