Date Added: 12 November 2019
: 2 December 2019
Job Title: Executive, Property & Planning
Working For: a client of Melbury Wood
Melbury Wood are searching for an Account Executive (or Senior Account Executive) to join a well reputed communications agency to bolster their property and planning team after recent successful new business wins. A good track record of campaigning with a major political party is highly desirable. In addition to a competitive salary you will have good opportunities for career progression within the team.
- A strong interest in local government, campaigning and the built environment space. A knowledge of the property and planning process is desirable but not essential.
- A good track record of campaigning is essential and knowledge of the Conservative Party is desirable but not required.
- You will need to be proactive, a team player and a good strategic thinker.
- You should be able to work to tight deadlines and multi-task.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Focussed on delivering value and outputs to clients this is an industry where you will need to be highly adaptable to facilitate engagement with a variety of stakeholders 'on your feet' in addition to the desk based work.
See link for JD/Advert: https://melburywood.com/account-executive
Closing Date: 2 December 2019
Interviews are ongoing as relevant applications are received. Please do apply asap.
Start dates will depend on successful applicants availability/notice period with the aim of a start date for Jan/Feb 2020.
Please apply by way of full CV to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants who have reached the next stage of the process will be contacted. Interviews are ongoing and an appointment may be made before the closing date so please do apply early.