Date Added: 9 November 2019
: 22 November 2019
Job Title: Junior UK Monitoring Content Specialist
Working For: Dods Parliamentary Communications
Salary: £22,500 P/A
Dods’ market-leading intelligence service ensures our clients stay ahead of political developments. We provide fast, focused and comprehensive information and insight on the activities of legislatures, government and a variety of stakeholders to clients across a wide range of sectors. This is an exciting opportunity to join an impressive team and secure an important role within the political intelligence industry.
As a Junior UK Monitoring Content Specialist for Dods Monitoring, you will be working within a committed, efficient and expert team to ensure that relevant and timely political content is captured and distributed to our broad portfolio of clients.
This position is for an initial 6 month contract, with the possibility of extension.
Hours: 8:00am-5:30pm Monday to Friday
• Sourcing, categorising and publishing press releases, speeches, reports and other relevant content from a broad range of political stakeholders – from government departments and political parties, to regulatory bodies and charities
• Monitoring government and stakeholder websites for key developments of importance
• Supporting our team of Political Consultants with client queries relating to political developments and parliamentary procedure
• Delivering accurate and comprehensive information and intelligence
• Assisting in the production of personalised daily and weekly reports collating relevant content for clients
Desired skills and experience:
• Familiarity with parliamentary procedure and the political landscape of the UK
• IT literate and confident in using online applications to support your work
• Excellent attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
• Ability to work quickly and to deadlines
• A proactive approach, with the confidence to hit the ground running
• Capable of prioritising multiple tasks and managing work loads
• A degree in Politics or a relevant field
• Team player
Closing Date: 22 November 2019
Interviews to take place on a rolling basis. We retain the right to hire before the closing date.
Due to the volume of applications we can only contact applicants we wish to progress to interview. If you have not heard from us by November 22nd please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com