Date Added: 7 November 2019
: 13 December 2019
Job Title: Associate
Working For: a client of JFL
An international, leading strategic communications agency are looking to hire at Account Executive/Senior Account Executive level. This role will support the Corporate Communications Consultants, Directors and Partners deliver an array of work for a varied group of clients across a range of sectors, many of which are household names! They ideally want someone with 1 year’s experience in Strategic or Corporate Communications who can confidently step in to the team, but also fits in to their fun, sociable and collaborative culture!
• Build and maintain excellent client relationships and deliver work that exceeds their clients' expectations.
• Actively contribute to the development of communications strategies
• Develop and nurture a strong network with relevant journalists, analysts and other key contacts
• Understand different clients’ ways of working and reflect each client’s needs in your work
• Develop excellent client knowledge and understanding – to give concise, accurate overviews of each client’s business, communications objectives and PR strategy
• Stay up to date with trends, issues and challenges that affect clients' businesses and industries, through media coverage and regulatory developments
• Minimum of 9 months professional experience in corporate or strategic communications, either at a PR Agency or at in a in-house communications role
• Minimum 2.1 degree from a strong university
• Excellent verbal communications and presentation skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong organisational skills
• Ability to multi-task and work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
• Digital and social media capabilities are a plus
Closing Date: 13 December 2019
Interviews are conducted on a rolling basis, and the role could be placed before the closing date.
https://jflrecruit.com/jobs/account-executivesenior-account-executive-corporatestrategic Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!