Date Added: 9 November 2019
: 6 January 2020
Job Title: Intern +REMOVED
Working For: Newgate Communications
Salary: To be discussed
Newgate is looking to hire an Intern to provide administrative and research support to our Engage team. The internship would be ideal for a recent graduate with an interest in the UK political system, particularly at a local level, and an ambition to work in communications.
The role would include:
- Monitoring local, regional and national news on a daily basis
- Producing regular digests for internal and external audiences
- Providing administrative functions for the team
- Assisting with research on projects across a range of sectors, including housebuilding, energy, infrastructure and transport.
- Assisting with regular updates to Newgate’s Who Runs My Council website
Newgate is a fast growing international communications agency with offices and affiliates in Europe, Asia, Australia and South America. This is a valuable opportunity for someone seeking to start a career in public affairs and communications and an ideal role for someone who has a strong academic record and, ideally, knowledge of the political or public policy environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of the political and legislative processes at local authority level
- Excellent written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and experience of working in a team
- Computer skills: MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel”
Closing Date: 6 January 2020
Please send a covering letter outlining why you would be good for the role, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference: 7/11/11InternEngage
We may appoint before the closing date.
26/11 - This role has been marked removed at the request of the original advertiser. Please do not apply for this role.