Date Added: 6 November 2019
: 15 November 2019
Job Title: Public Affairs Officer
Working For: a client of Michael Page
You will develop and implement a Public Affairs plan, in line with the Communications & Marketing strategy, which will support the delivery and achievement of our client’s vision and strategic goals.
- Need to identify priority political and Whitehall stakeholders and manage relationships with them in order to achieve policy objectives.
- Manage enquiries from MPs about issues relating to locations in their constituencies and represent at party conferences, industry events and bodies
- Write briefings and position statements and papers on issues of importance and be responsible for, and passionate about, the delivery of highly effective public affairs service
- Need to understand consumer public relations and ensure public affairs activity dovetails and supports wider external communications activity with the expectation that you will become a subject matter expert
- Keeping key stakeholders up to date as needed and be able to prioritise and manage multiple projects, issues and stakeholders at any one time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills with a wide range of people and audiences
- You will have experience of Public Affairs
- A good understanding of the political landscape and the structure of national and local government.
- Awareness of the latest Public Affairs trends, alongside strong skills in negotiation and persuasion.
- Organised and independent individual who must be able to manage their own workload
For more info: https://www.michaelpage.co.uk/job-detail/public-affairs-officer/ref/14044684
Closing Date: 15 November 2019
Interviews to be conducted as and when suitable candidates identified.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More info: https://www.michaelpage.co.uk/job-detail/public-affairs-officer/ref/14044684