Date Added: 29 October 2019
: 15 November 2019
Job Title: Winter Voluntary Internships (x2)
Working For: Faiths Forum for London
Charity Number: 1149215
Salary: Travel expenses inside London and lunch expenses (flexible hours)
As this is a voluntary role there are no fixed hours or responsibilities. Nonetheless, Interns play a vital role in the organisation and there will be plenty of opportunities for career and personal development.
The interns may be involved with:
- Taking the lead on some ongoing projects;
- Data entry;
- Reading and précising incoming reports;
- Diary management;
- Administration and logistics;
- Improving outreach to and communication with constituent organisations around the country;
- Supporting senior staff at high profile meetings;
- Liaising with MPs, MEPs, NGOs and others.
The ideal intern will:
- Have previous interest and experience in interfaith relations, and social action;
- Have experience in organising events;
- Have a confident and professional phone and personal manner;
- Be able to commit for a period of at least four weeks.
There will be a focus on making this opportunity as suited as possible to the future aspirations of the volunteer.
The role being advertised is a voluntary one. As such, there are no set hours and responsibilities and you should be free to come and go as you wish. If the post demands set hours and/or has a specific job description you may be deemed to be a ‘worker’ and be covered by National Minimum Wage/National Living Wage legislation. See http://www.w4mp.org/jobs-listings-events/jobs/
advertising-jobs-with-w4mp/volunteers/what-is-the-national-minimum-wage/ for more information about National Minimum Wage/National Living Wage.
Closing Date: 15 November 2019
We would like you to start as soon as possible.
When applying please ensure you email your CV and cover letter to Natan Levy email@example.com